Sunday, November 20, 2016

I am the very best

HELLO EVERYBODY AND WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!
Image result for boooooo gifThis week I have to talk about my term4 goals (imagine booooo gif) -------->
Yes I know it's a boring topic but I have t do it so.
I really (times infinity) are trying to get 1.05 but I can't get it (my time is 1.11.)
My next gol is to beat liam in tennis I'm close.
My next goal is to help people with there work, I would like to but sometimes I cant be stuffed.
My Cultural goal is to learn more maori words. That's not happening/can't be bothered.
My Cathloic charector goal was to go t church more often (outside of school time.) Again I can't be bothered.
As you can see I'm quite lazy.
WELL THAT'S IT FOR THIS POST I HOPE YU ENJOY AND REMEMBER TO READ NEXT WEEK BY!
Image result for 8factapp 



1 comment:

  1. The last word- It's BYE not By. Didn't you even check your spelling before posting???

    ReplyDelete