Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Book week


HELLO EVERYBODY AND WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!
Today I will be talking about books that I like. My favorite book at the moment is probably still the martian. Which has been from the start of the year. The reason I like it so much is because it has an amazing story line and is just an amazing book! Now this probably wasn't my favorite book when I was younger. I probably even hated it. BUT! I'm going to tell you any way. The book is... Burglar bill! The reason I didn't like the book was because of the cover (it gave me the willies). But it's a pretty good book. Eventually I manned up and read the whole book and then realised how much of a sissie I was. But the best book I've read this year is the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime. It's about this boy with autism but he is supa dupa smart. And in the night his neighbours dog gets killed so he decides to play detective and find out what happend. It's a really good book but don't read if your under 12 as it has a lot of bad words in it!
Well thats it for my blog this week I hope you enjoyed and make sure to come back next week!   


Image result for the martian
the martian
Image result for burglar bill
burglar bill
Image result for the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime

2 comments: