Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Beach Volley ball and weight lifting and Hockey and so much mooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee

HELLO EVERYBODY AND WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG OF WISDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Saturday the RIO 2016 Olympics started. Since I had nothing to do on Sunday I watched some of the weightlifting and beach volley ball and some hockey. The weightlifting is pretty call because tiny people (under 48kg) lift arounf 100000000000kg (90kg is what I meant) but its pretty impressive. I also watched some beach volley ball I have no idea how to play the game but it was fun to watch. I also watched some of the hockey (America Argentina) which was cool but it was alot more technical than my normal Saturday hockey game.

THANKS FORREADING MY BLOG AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment