Sunday, June 26, 2016

THE SPANISH DONKEY! Or Medieval week, with a bunch of brutal tortures and other stuff you don't want to hear about but I'm going to tell you anyway :)


HI AND WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG WHICH WILL BE FILLED WITH GRUESOME MEDIEVAL STUFF THIS WEEK, SO IF YOU GET SQUEAMISH AROUND BRUTAL TORTURES LEAVE RIGHT AFTER LEAVING A COMMENT AND SPAMMING F5 A FEW TIMES, BACK TO THE POST. This week (as the extremely long title says) is medieval week and it was interesting, boring (sometimes) and disgustingly AWESOME! Learning about the medieval times was interesting, the lessons I had informed me very well on the medieval times i found it fun and boring fun learning about stuff, boring writing endless amounts of notes! I also enjoyed making my poster on Medieval torture, WITH THE ONE, THE ONLY... jl (teenage girls screaming in the background) as I said Jl and and I made a poster on medieval torture. There were many, many, many, many, many, many gruesome tortures that totally grossed me out, but I still had fun learning about all those tortures. Sadly this is all I got time for so for now. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBye! and remember don't smoke cuz it's a joke. and it can cause your nipples to fall off.
BTW poll is back in business. 








No comments:

Post a Comment